The recently released Dopamine jailbreak tool is an extended version of the Fugu15 Max jailbreak tool to jailbreak iOS 15 - iOS 15.4.1. The tool's roots are ideally based on Linus Henze's Fugu15 jailbreak tool.
The Dopamine jailbreak tool falls under the category of a rootless semi-untethered permassigned Jailbreak tool. The semi-untethered quality of the Dopamine jailbreak tool enables you to boot your iPhone in normal mode while activating the jailbreak without the involvement of a computer.
This article walks you through,
- Dopamine Jailbreak Supported iOS Versions
- Dopamine Jailbreak Supported Devices
- How to install Dopamine Jailbreak IPA?
- How to jailbreak iOS 15 - iOS 15.4.1 using Dopamine Jailbreak?
- Dopamine Jailbreak vs. Fugu15 Max
Dopamine Jailbreak Supported iOS Versions
- iOS 15.4.1, iOS 15.4
- iOS 15.3.1, iOS 15.3
- iOS 15.2.1, iOS 15.2
- iOS 15.1.1, iOS 15.1, iOS 15.0.2, iOS 15.0.1, iOS 15
It's important to know that this jailbreak tool supports all the corresponding iPadOS versions of the iOS versions above.
Dopamine Jailbreak Supported Devices
This jailbreak tool supports A12 - A15 devices and the latter models. To be more clear, if your device is in the list below, you have good luck with Dopamine.
iPhone 14 Plus | iPhone 14 | iPhone 13 Pro Max | iPhone 13 Pro | iPhone 13 Mini | iPhone 13 | iPhone 12 Pro Max | iPhone 12 Pro | iPhone 12 Mini | iPhone 12 | iPhone 11 Pro Max | iPhone 11 Pro | iPhone 11 | iPhone XR | iPhone XS Max | iPhone XS | iPhone SE ( 3rd gen. & 2nd gen.)
iPad Pro models | iPad Mini (5th gen. & 7th gen.) | iPad Mini 4 | iPad (6th gen. & 5th gen.) | iPad Air (3rd gen.) | iPad Air 2
How to install Dopamine Jailbreak IPA?
There are many sources out there for you to download the Dopamine IPA, yet we know you seek the most reliable source for the job. You can install Dopamine from the T9 IPA store and feel the difference!
Why T9 IPA Store?
- You can now install the Dopamine jailbreak IPA completely FOR FREE from the Taig9 IPA Store.
- T9 Store is being continuously updated and customer support is available 24/7.
- You can obtain an A-Z complete guide from the T9 store on how to download the IPA and install it properly.
Follow the step guide below closely to install Dopamine IPA in seconds.
Step 1: First, install the Taig9 IPA Store for free.Install Taig9 IPA Store Now →
Step 2: Next, scroll down to the Jailbreak Apps section which is highlighted below, and tap it.
Step 3: Now, locate the Dopamine jailbreak tool as depicted below and tap Get. Then follow onscreen instructions to complete installation.
Now that you have installed the Dopamine IPA, let's see how to jailbreak your device with the tool.
How to jailbreak iOS 15 - iOS 15.4.1 using Dopamine Jailbreak?
It's important to mention that only the Dopamine developer version is available so far. Therefore, you need to think twice before proceeding further with jailbreak, if you are new to jailbreaking.
However, you can still jailbreak your device quite easily using the step guide below. Yet, it's worthwhile to remember that not all the bugs are fixed in the developer version of the tool, hence you have to do it at your own risk!
Step 1: Open the Settings app and disable Wi-Fi completely until you complete the jailbreak process. Once your device is jailbroken you can enable Wi-Fi back.
Step 2: Reboot your iPhone/ iPad. This is an optional step, yet recommended.
Step 3: Next, locate and open the installed Dopamine app from your HomeScreen and tap on Jailbreak.
Now you should see the jailbreaking process in progress as shown below.
If your app crashes and terminates jailbreak, reboot the device and repeat the process.
Step 4: Wait for the jailbreak process to finish.
Step 5: Open the HomeScreen after the process and then you can find the Sileo Nightly default package manager there.
Step 6: Open Slieo Nightly package manager and install the tweaks of your choice and enjoy!
Apart from the Sileo Nightly package manager, you can choose Zebra too, but not Cydia.
Dopamine Jailbreak vs. Fugu15 Max
Even though Dopamine is basically the extended version of the Fugu15 Max, it's worthwhile to notice the following key differences.
- Dopamine has a better and sleeker user interface compared to Fugu15.
- Dopamine supports tweak injection support, hence enhanced in performance. But this feature is currently under development.
- Dopamine comes with the userspace reboots support, hence better in functionality.
- Dopamine jailbreak is safer and updated with the latest Bootstrap.
- You can find an array of rootless repos on Dopamine.
- Memory leak issue also was addressed by the Dopamine tool.
If you would like to further explore iOS 15.4.1 - iOS 15 jailbreak, you can explore our Jailbreak Tools page for compatible solutions like Fugu15 jailbreak, XinaA15 jailbreak, Palera1n Jailbreak, Ra1ncloud jailbreak, etc.
1. Are Fugu15 Max and Dopamine jailbreak the same?
No. Even though Dopamine is the extended version of Fugu15, there are significant differences between the two such as an enhanced user interface, added tweak injection support, better functionality, etc.
2. What to do if my device crash during the jailbreak process?
If your device crashes during the jailbreak process, you should reboot the device - maybe a couple of times - and restart with the jailbreak process.
3. What is Dopamine Jailbreak?
It's a rootless semi-untethered jailbreak tool for iOS 15 - iOS 15.4.1 jailbreak.
4. Can I jailbreak iOS 16 with Dopamine?
Unfortunately jailbreaking any iOS version above iOS 15.4.1 is not possible with Dopamine jailbreak.
5. What is rootless jailbreak?
Rootless jailbreak as the term implies does not access the root files of your device, hence a safer jailbreak option. However, this quality itself limits tweak compatibility.
6. What is semi-untethered jailbreak?
Semi-untethered jailbreak lets you deal with jailbreak without a computer and most importantly, you can use the normal mode of your device while booting your device in the process of jailbreaking.